Sunday 16 October 2011

Filming Process

To try to ensure that no complications arised while filming I had planned out my wanted location of filming, actors being used and the equipment/props.

However I did encounter a few problems in the filming process.

My original location that I wanted to film in was unavaliable. Therefore by moving to a new set I had to re-think the cinematography and layout slightly to suit the new mise-en-scene.

Although I think that the extra space of the location can to become an advantage by giving me more room to get a better effect of the match-on-action technique used.




The use of the 180° line in the film sequence was good to a point. On the other hand I think I should have used the over the should shot more evenly as a they were only used for one character and not the other.




The only aspect of the storyboard that I subverted from was in adding another shot near the end of the sequence to help clear some confusion that I noticed. Whereas before when one character glanced off-screen I didn't follow through to an eyeline match shot. This is where I thought the audience would feel confusion as to what the character was looking at. Once I noticed this while filming I decided to include a shot of the clock that the character looks at, turning it into an eyeline match.


No comments:

Post a Comment