Saturday 8 October 2011

Previous Filming Experience

Previous Filming Experience

During both Year 10 & 11 of Media Studies I have used a variety of filming techniques, shots and angles, as well as editing. Especially in the area of planning for the final result. In classes we have created a film poster, the front cover of a music magazine, then later went on to design and film our own chocolate advert (lasting 30 seconds) and music video. When planning for our adverts and music videos storyboarding was essential to be able to progress onwards with the filming.

Although I am confident in my skills for this course I look forward to being able to build on my skills. I know that I will be learning new techniques and will enjoy having to incorporate them into my filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment