Wednesday 7 December 2011

Final Animatic Edit

From the feedback I received I've conformed some aspects of my animatic.

  • The adjustment of the music at the end of the animatic has been brought up to a higher volume.
  • The credits that had been missing before have now been included.
  • When thinking about the feedback on the dialogue, I have decided to adjust this at the time of filming. I would like the input from the actors about what they feel their character would say and how they would say it.
As for the comment about adding in more close-up shots of the character's faces to show their emotions, I'm slightly unsure. However if the dialogue is lengthened I will add in a few close-up's. Alternatively, if this does not happen I can and might include some close-up's of Natalie during the section of film where she is sitting at the table.


I will be likely to include this close-up shot of Natalie inbetween shot 30 and 31, to show her nervous and cautious behaviour around Adam.


This close-up will possibly be used after the end of the sequence (shot 35) to emphasise Adam's anger towards Natalie.


No comments:

Post a Comment