Wednesday 4 January 2012

Music For A 'Carrot Cake' Production

Having already selected a piece of music for the 'Tricky Films' production logo, I moved my search to look for music to match the creation of a 'Carrot Cake' production. After listening to a variety of different clips of music, I ask some other students to listen to my selected ones to help narrow down which one would be more suited to the production logo. It is now down between two different pieces of music.


The first clip of music is of a collection of string instruments (violins, etc), which was well received. And the other is made from an acoustic guitar, known as noodling. This was also liked. However I think that I will put both pieces of music with the finished production logo, and then ask for feedback from peers as to which one is best suited.

No comments:

Post a Comment