Saturday 21 January 2012

Part 1 - Questionnaire Feedback

So far I've only managed to get around half of my questionnaires completed. However, this has still proven to provide good feedback.

All of the participants have concluded with the idea that the male character is not what he seems. This shows that the transition of his character, from pleasent to accussing, was successfully communicated to the audience. Another aspect that all participants (so far) have agreed on is their favourite opening credit being the panning around the mug. Comments explained their reasoning being that they found it effective how the camera pans around the mug and it is then lifted out of the shot; saying it flowed well.

Also the comments I recieved concerning the volume, for example music and dialogue, overall was positive. None expressed any concerns or complaints about the sound.

As I continue to get my other questionnaires filled out I hope to recieve similar positive comments as I have done previously.

No comments:

Post a Comment