Thursday 26 January 2012

Re-Editing of Audio

From the previous edit of the opening sequence the music was already altered to match the positioning of the dialogue. Therefore, after I had removed the shot, the points at which I had edited the music no-longer complimented the points where the dialogue appeared. So to rectify this, I removed the entire length of music and then imported a clean, unedited version to re-do. Working with a clean piece made it easier to pin-point where I wanted the music to dip, then grow louder without the distraction of the previous points to make me doubt where to edit.

(Edited around the first section of dialogue.)

(Editing towards the end of the sequence, as well as the last piece of dialogue.)

I've now had a few other peers to listen and comment on whether they think the audio has improved or needs more adjustments. So far they have said that the new editing, after the male character has finished his dialogue, has improved and increases in volume more subtly than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment