Monday 7 November 2011

Audience Profiles

Target Audience:
  • Females, 15-19 year olds
  • Lower/Working Class
  • White-British ethnicity

FEMALE
  • I am 17 years old.
  • I am of white-British ethnicity
  • When looking at British films I find that we are quite successful in the genre of social realism, for example; 'Bend It Like Beckham' (2002), 'About A Boy' (2002) and 'Billy Elliot' (2000).
  • I take pride in my appearence and care about others opinions of me.
  • When reading through magazines I love to read the real-life articles and problem pages.
  • I regulary check my Facebook account to see what everyone is up too.
  • The genre I favour mostly at the moment on my iPod is soundtrack. It doesn't matter to me whether the track is instrumental or not. If it is powerful in its communication of emotion and compliments the scene or shot it is used in, it goes on my iPod.
  • I like for the plot to have an impact, but I prefer for them to contain an element of humour to lighten up the atmosphere from time-to-time in the narrative. I know that a film is good if even hours after the I've seen the film, I continue to ponder the storyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment