Thursday 10 November 2011

Questionnaire

The first question asked was:


I used this as an opening question to get a feel for the most seen film, then to analyse the varying aspects of that film.

The following question asked:


The options were either actors, storyline, setting/location or special effects. My reasoning for asking this was to know that what my audience thought was the most important aspect, so I could fully develope that element to match perfectly to my target audience.


One of the main reasons for making a social realism film is to make an impact in some shape or form. So in asking for a film that has made an impact on them, it would show to me a percentage of how successful they were at that objective.


I already knew the issue that I wanted my film to be based on, relationship abuse. However, I wanted to know whether or not my audience thought it to be a real issue to even consider making a film about. Therefore for one question I gave a five issues of a similar background that could be inter-linked, (one could lead to another), and asked if they thought them to be a real priority in society.


I felt strongly about having my opening credits actually within my film. I wanted to include this question to ensure that my idea would be well received by my audience.


From these two questions I could analyse the a couple of the elements given in those selected films to see how they were filmed, edited and performed.


This was aimed to help show me just how aware people are of social realism films.


My last question showed four male actors, some know well -known, some not so well-known. I asked them to select an actor then give a reason why. This would outline some features that I would look for in my actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment