Monday 21 November 2011

Production Logos

A variety of different production logos were thought of. One was already thought of and designed. This was my idea to bake an actual carrot cake with white icing ontop, then to write ontop of that in orange icing writing 'carrot cake'. To then next write on either side of the cake in white icing 'a' and 'production'.


For my second production logo I have yet to decide on. During the lesson, some ideas were thrown around and we had an experiment on the Live Type software. This helped to create a few more ideas and show other ways of creating and presenting our production logos.


The name 'Tricky Films' was developed from 'Circus Trick Films', then I experimented with other fonts. I will most likely try some other animations with the two names 'Tricky Films' and 'Robotic Eagle', to help decided which one shall become my second production logo.

With a majority of production logos the image associated with them is very literal or link to the visual in some way.




Therefore when creating my own production logos, I will also produce a literal image to go with the name. For example, with 'Robotic Eagle' I hope create a bird/eagle that is covered in a robotic form above the name. Then for 'Tricky Films', I will most likely have the name spread out along the top of a group of fanned cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment