Tuesday 29 November 2011

Filming Schedule


Unforunately I am limited to one date of filming opportunity, as the 10th was the only day they were free. However I do have pre-planned back-up dates incase of any last minute emergency filming needs to be done. These would be used if for example while looking over the different shots of film and spot a mistake, I chave my back-up dates to re-film the shots I need. The date in green is my first back-up film day, then into orange as my next, then finally my absolutely last day to get my filming done is in red.


With a majority of the opening sequence being filmed indoors (shots 1-27) do not have to worry as much about weather conditions. Unless, of course, with extreme weather conditions which may be either seen through a window or heard during filming. Whereas I am slightly concerned about shots 28-35 because of filming outside, I am very conscious of the weather. Hopefully I can get my filming done completely on the first day, however if needed I hope the other filming days have similar weather conditions to match the other shots. Most of the props needed are all easily accessible, as well as access and permission to film in my chosen location.

No comments:

Post a Comment