Thursday 10 November 2011

Questionnaire Results


From these results I am going to analyse the most popular film, 'Bend It Like Beckham', to compare it with my film idea and opening sequence.


This emphasises the importance of having a developed narrative and storyline. But to also have characters that suit the role that they are playing.


The prioritising of the different issues offered was surprising, as there were no votes for alcohol abuse being a top priority. However, it has shown me that my storyline being based on a abusive relationship will be well recieved as people care about the subject.


The idea of the credits being a part of the actual film/setting was very enthusiastic. No-one was against the idea, this has only encouraged my drive to acomplish this to the best that I can.


The comments recieved of why Guy 4 was the better choice was said that he looked to have a darker side to him. Others said stereotypically because the actor appeared older and therefore could more easily overpower the female character. With the other actors some chose them because they thought them to have 'scary-looking' eyes. From this I can conclude that the actor to play the role of the boyfriend will have to have the characteristics of a dark eye shade to look 'scary', and look muscular to a degree to look able to over-power the female character.

No comments:

Post a Comment